Socrates Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum devoted to the free exchange of thoughts and ideas in a civil manner, free from taboos, intimidation, or censorship.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soldier Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Intellectual Kshatriya

Soldier Side Empty
PostSubject: Soldier Side   Soldier Side Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 11:01

Hey everybody. Like certain other users, I won't be posting my name either. I think Randy and at least one other person will probably figure out who I am soon enough though Razz

I'm a proud Hindu, and I try to lead my life as such. I recently became a vegetarian (for the second time), and I'm doing a decent job at it. That said, I used to eat chicken like it was nobody's business..

My username is a combination of English (Intellectual) and Sanskrit (Kshatriya). Kshatriya can mean a number of different things, one of which is a soldier. So the username means Intellectual Soldier. By this I don't mean a smart soldier, but rather a soldier who fights on the intellectual level (vs. physical).

The post title is taken from a System of a Down song titled the same, it's on their 2005 album (Hyptonize) for those interested.
Back to top Go down
GodOfWar

GodOfWar

Soldier Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Side   Soldier Side Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 20:14

I thought It was you.
Back to top Go down

Soldier Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socrates Revival :: Introduction :: Greetings and Salutations-
Jump to: